Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Group Film

  1. #11
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well consider you have been a Hostboard member since April and have posted five times, I think we consider it an honor that one of those posts was reserved for this forum and this topic!

    Sure you can hop on board.

    I think anyone can hop on up until the deadline.

    The advantage in hopping on sooner rather than later is
    as this gets rolling we will all share stories of our filmmaking travails.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dr.sanchez:
    Is it too late to jump on board? I'm just a lowly occasional lurker but I think I can come up with some good stuff about my town: Reno, NV, a town that revels in its cheesiness.

    Also, do we need to use sound?

    David.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hop on board, the more the merrier. You don't have to use any sound but I would consider a music track to fit the film.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member reg8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been around in awhile, but I'd like to add a film on my city. I'm in Vancouver. Look forward to hearing more about this "Group Film"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    That's 2 Vancouvers? Interesting, do you know the poster jefury?

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic&f=405&t=199

  5. #15
    Inactive Member toad_dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to get in on this 'Group film' if I may.I'm from boston,mass.I think I am the only one correct?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toad_dance:
    I'd like to get in on this 'Group film' if I may.I'm from boston,mass.I think I am the only one correct?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes, you are the first from Boston and the second from New England (I'm the other [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ). Welcome to the group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •